Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Sock Monkeys and the Oregon Coast!


Ok I love older toys...they have such character and imagination but two of my FAVORITES are Sock Monkeys and Potato Heads! I love love love Potato Heads and actually have a vast collection (U of O Duck, Elvis, R2D2, Rangers Baseball, TrailBlazers basketball...plus a fireman, ghost, princess, chef and many many others!) and I love the Sock Monkey..he or she always has beautiful red lips and a smile...I have yet to collect any but they just make me happy!

SOOOO one of my FAVORITE places ever is in Yachats Oregon...best little city on the Oregon Beach...go to http://www.thevillagebean.com and drool! They have the best coffee, homemade cookies, lemonade ohh and the staff...lovely, bubbly and so welcoming! Our family either lives in Yachats full time, part time plus a beach house and the star attraction is walking up the street to the Village Bean most mornings and a afternoon snack..and OHHH the unique display (and for sale) items captivate me..ok I always leave with SOMETHING! And this last visit I left with a Sock Monkey Coffee Cozy! These are soo adorable!! So Since I leave for San Fran next Friday this will be a one week Give Away !

Leave a blog comment with your name and email for 1 entry...share this blog on your Facebook for a 2nd entry (leave comment and just say SHARED!)

And for a 3rd entry share it on your blog or twitter! (again leave a SHARED comment!)

And stop by The Village Bean this summer and love love love their Facebook page too! (Be ready to DROOL!)

1 comment:

sammi1173 said...

I know the person that holds the patent for the sock monkey....I will have to tell you the story someday. = )
-Sam