Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Yuck


I have a sore throat...I woke up feeling like a Mac truck had hit me..low grade fever, sore throat and pounding headache...but alas I drug myself out of bed at 7 am...I HAD to get the roast in before collapsing back into my blankets

Drank some water..took Tylenol
Made Theraflu in a mug
peeled potatoes
started the CrockPot (that my son lovingly bought with his own money for me at Christmas!)
Put the roast in..added carrots and sliced potatoes
Spices ands garlic
Add a little broth...

Oh and take the above pictured pup out to potty, fed and watered..

Back to bed..
WAIT..
call boss..reminded of teleconference at the office at 1..will I make it in??

YUCK

Up at 10:30am..better..not great..showered..more coffee..at the office

Did anyone get the license plate of that truck that hit me?

No comments: