Friday, June 1, 2012


I think that loving me is more important than having others love me...for once I can love and accept who I am, I can then be whole and strong to love another. I dont need someone to complete me, for I want to be whole and complete within myself but I want that person to walk beside me...not in front or behind me...but beside me. To encourage on the days I feel weak, to smile on the days i am elated and to find joy and delight in all that excites me. I in turn want to find that someone to share all of those momnents with them..to be their everything.

I know that this is possible (for those who scoff)..I know it takes work... I know it has its stumbling moments..but dont give up...

We have become a society that is disposal...divorce rates are outrageous..people have lost faith in forever and instead when it gets rough they let go and move on.But what if you stood together, weathered the storm and communicated..truly and openly talked..solved problems, found solutions (even if they are uncomfortable, difficult or painful)

If it was once worth the effort and time to build, isnt it worth the time to preserve? The National Historical Society would tell you they no longer make buildings like this; spend the time and money to take care of and preserve the building, do not take the easy was and tear it down. Are relationships and humans not even a more treasured existance, made of flesh and blood that can be stronger then wood and building products and far more precious...

I know that I had the opportunity to build, preserve and work thru the difficult and it was worth the moments of pain and tears compared to the many days of smiles and joy...and I do believe it isnt outdated or impossible...but it is worth the time...

Be amazing, give amazing ...love you for all you have to offer...continue to enhance your strong points, strengthen your weak points

The most wonderful thing about being me..is no one else is me...I am my own model... my own being...