Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Life's Puzzle...

I have made strides where I never thought my heart or mind would ever take...doors opened I never thought there were keys for and been blessed with phenomenal children, family and friends who encourage each step and listen to each cry and feel the warmth of each smile... So many blessings that it makes this time of the year a time to reflect and remember how far we have all come and yet there is so much still to create and seek...Life as amazing as it is.... it is still a puzzle that is completed one piece at a time... I have realized why I ALWAYS put the outside edges of the puzzle together first...they are simple, they make sense and are easy to find..they have a defined shape and lines and make the foundation easy...the inside pieces are all different colors and shapes and have to be turned around put together and taken apart to find the exact combination to fit together... Puzzles are one of those things I like to work on then for awhile, then walk away and come back when I have patience and time...sometimes Life doesn't give us that time and I have to remember my patience and take a deep breath...but keep working on each part and the end result can be a amazement of many little pieces that create a picture or scene... And then after lunch today a friend said..."You are such a beautiful puzzle..so many amazing parts and pieces...you offer so much and give to so many...I cant wait to see what happens as you keep putting the pieces together... So here I go....

No comments: